【Precautionary measures of Modern Beauty for 2019-nCoV prevention】
Modern Beauty has always striving to provide customer-oriented services and been cooperative in disease prevention and control. In the light of the spread of novel coronavirus in the local community, we have launched the following precautionary measures in all of our stores so that the customers can receive treatments at ease while at the same time safeguard the health of both our customers and employees.
- All customers and employees need to have their temperature taken upon entrance to ensure that they have no fever or other symptoms. If the body temperature of a customer is higher than 37.5 degrees, our colleagues will arrange another treatment time for the guest without deducting his/her number of sessions.
- All customers and employees need to disinfect their hands with alcohol in concentrations equivalent to or higher than 60% upon entering the store.
- All customers and employees are required to wear a mask to prevent droplets from spreading the virus for health security. (Masks can be taken off after entering the treatment room.)
- If customers and employees have been abroad especially to Hubei, China within the past 14 days, or have symptoms like fever and coughing, please contact the relevant store to put off the treatment for 14 days. (The number of sessions will not be deducted.)
- Every corner of all our stores is regularly disinfected with 1:99 diluted household bleach.
- Before providing services, all our employees have to disinfect their hands with alcohol in front of the customers who can then enjoy the services at ease.
- After a treatment, the bed covers and towels of the treatment room will be replaced at once and the whole room will be fully disinfected to ensure hygiene.