【The arrangement for appointment during the lockdown】
In line with the preventive measures of the government against COVID-19, all the stores of Modern Beauty Salon will be temporarily closed with effect from 10th December 2020 until further instructions from the government. During this period, customers can follow our Facebook pagefor the announcements which may be made by the government from time to time, and book our services via the following methods:
- 1. Online booking in Modern Beauty Salon APP
- 2. Phone calls to our stores
We look forward to meeting you again and will continue to take the following precautionary measures to safeguard the health of our customers and staff:
- All customers and employees are required to wear a mask
- All customers and employees need to have their temperature taken upon entrance to ensure that they have no fever or other symptoms. If the body temperature of a customer is higher than 37.5 degrees, our colleagues will arrange another treatment time for the guest without deducting his/her number of sessions.
- Instant hand sanitizers are available in all stores so that all the customers and staff can disinfect their hands at any moment.
- All customers and staff must fill in the health declaration form provided by us.
- All customers and employees are required to wear a mask during any face and body treatments.
- All our salons have separate rooms, and all the seats must be at least 1.5 meters apart or have some form of partition in between. Each divided service area can only accommodate 2 persons at most.
- All staff must disinfect their hands and wear gloves before providing services.
- After a treatment, the bed covers and towels of the treatment room will be replaced at once and the whole room will be fully disinfected to ensure hygiene.
- All our stores must be regularly disinfected with 1:99 diluted household bleach once every hour. And all equipment, facilities, tools and service areas must also be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after use. The cleaning records have to be kept for examination.
- No steaming procedures are allowed, including but not limited to steaming rooms and steaming instruments etc.
- If customers or staff have been abroad or to mainland China within the past 14 days, or have symptoms related to COVID-19 like fever and coughing, please contact the relevant store to put off the treatments for 14 days. (The number of sessions will not be deducted.)
We hope all the customers can enjoy our services at ease！
Wish you all good health!
Modern Beauty Salon
9th December 2020